Senior Technician KSA
Churchill Drilling Tools is going through a period of continued global expansion and rapid introduction of new products. Due to significant growth in the Middle East a vacancy has arisen offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Technician to join our team. With similar or relevant experience you will be a key player in delivering and continuing the growth and success of the company and take the region to new levels.
The candidate will perform responsibilities with guidance and input from key stakeholders. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring CDT high quality standards in servicing, maintaining and repairing of our equipment in KSA as well as supporting elsewhere in the Middle East Region, if needed.
This position will be Office/Workshop based and will occasionally require traveling domestically, regionally and internationally.
General Outline of Job:
- Ensure a cost-effective supply of rental stock to customer requirements, (both in KSA and in the region)
- Facilitate the development of new products
- Train other technicians both in KSA and in the region
Key Responsibilities and Authority:
Reporting to Regional Operations Support Specialist / Base Manager
Responsible for liaison with all other staff, especially Workshop, Sales Admin & Engineering staff
Main tasks of Job:
- To ensure the optimum readiness and QA of stock
- To accurately fulfil and dispatch tools against internal order paperwork and procedures
- To facilitate/coordinate the return of tools into Quality Assured stock
- To coordinate the production and assembly of new tools within the QA system
- To report on stock availability and impending shortages and over-stock situations
- To train and evaluate other Service Technicians to the Company’s QA standard both in KSA and in the region
- Advise on improvements to and adhere to the Company’s QHSE procedures
The above is not an exhaustive list of the tasks required, these may vary or be added to from time to time.
Person Specification: Key Competencies, Skills, Experience and/or Training Requirements:
- Good team working skills (positive attitude towards colleagues)
- Min. 5 years in mechanical servicing and maintaining downhole tool environment
- Ideally previous experience from the large oilfield service companies
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude, forklift experience & license (KSA), pressure testing experience
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Rental Database, etc.)
- Good communication, presentation and knowledge transfer skills#
- Please submit your full CV/Resume and a covering letter/email illustrating your relevant experience and suitability for this role together with your starting date availability quoting “Senior Technician KSA” in the subject of your email.
- If your application matches our criteria, you will receive a response within 7 days of submission. Due to the high number of enquiries we are receiving for our vacancies, we cannot respond to non-matching applications. If you do not receive a reply then you have been unsuccessful.
- Interviews will commence in March
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY: NO AGENCIES
Apply by email to: UAE.firstname.lastname@example.org