UAE Technical Account Manager
As Churchill Drilling Tools continues to experience significant growth in the Middle East, a vacancy has arisen offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join our team. With similar or relevant experience you will be a key player in delivering and continuing the growth and success of the company and take the region to new levels.
The candidate will perform responsibilities with guidance and input from key stakeholders. The candidate will be responsible together with the rest of the team for driving the growth for United Arab Emirates as well as supporting elsewhere in the Middle East Region.
This position will be Office/Workshop based and will require traveling domestically and internationally.
General Outline of Job:
- Establish excellent client relations within all clients in UAE
- Promote and generate awareness of CDT tools and technology with all client stakeholders
- Train Junior Technical Account Managers both in UAE and the region Identify and capture sales opportunities
Key Responsibilities and Authority:
- Reporting to the Middle East General Manager / UAE Country Manager
- Responsible for Junior Technical Account Managers
- Liaison with all other staff, especially Repair and Maintenance Manager/UAE Country Manager, Technical Account
- Managers, Sales Admin, Technical Sales and Workshop personnel
Main tasks of Job:
- Understand client organisation structure and identify key stakeholders and decision makers for CDT technology
- Generate leads and pursue opportunities with relevant client within all clients in UAE
- To ensure the accuracy of internal order paperwork, such as call off orders and delivery tickets against procedures and dispatch of tools
- To facilitate/coordinate receipt of POs and issuing of invoicing
- Through sales generation, maintaining a high utilization of equipment
- To evaluate Junior Technical Account Managers to the Company’s QA standard and identify any training requirements
- Manage, lead and direct the Junior Technical Account Managers to ensure maximum efficiency and penetration within the client structure.
- Regular client interactions on a daily basis, including internal Meeting and CRM reporting
- Regular liaison with other departments, General Manager / Operations Managers / UAE Country Manager and other Technical Account Managers to ensure the timely passage of information, and that opportunities are captured and maximised
- To ensure all leads/opportunities are up to date and that information is accurately recorded on all relevant databases as required
- Advise on improvements to and adhere to the Company’s QHSE procedures
- The above is not an exhaustive list of the tasks required, these may vary or be added to from time to time.
Person Specification: Key Competencies, Skills, Experience and/or Training Requirements:
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field required
- Min. 8 years’ experience in a similar role required. (operations, sales and people)
- Rig and operational experience with downhole tools, e.g. MWD/LWD/DD
- Computer skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Rental Database, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation and knowledge transfer skills
- Outstanding knowledge of drilling practises
- Sound management and leadership skills, capable of being both an example to others and driving success
- Ability to manage and implement change effectively
- Ability to multitask and work to a high standard under pressure
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Ideally Experience working for operations from one of the larger Oilfield Service Companies, first as field engineer and then later as MWD/LWD/DD coordinator/FSM
- Please submit your full CV/Resume and a covering letter/email illustrating your relevant experience and suitability for this role together with your starting date availability quoting “UAE Technical Account Manager” in the subject of your email.
- If your application matches our criteria, you will receive a response within 7 days of submission. Due to the high number of enquiries we are receiving for our vacancies, we cannot respond to non-matching applications. If you do not receive a reply then you have been unsuccessful.
- Interviews will commence immediately
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY: NO AGENCIES
Apply by email to: UAE.email@example.com