Receptionist / Business Administrator
We are pleased to offer a Business Administration Apprenticeship opportunity for an individual to work in our company as a Receptionist/Business Administrator whilst working towards an SCQS Level 6 qualification. The successful candidate must be committed to working full time and undertaking the study required to complete the Apprenticeship via the North East Scotland College within 18 months. We will provide all necessary training for the job and allocate study time. Further details of the apprenticeship scheme can be found on the North East Scotland College website.
This is a very varied role which requires flexibility. Tasks include:
- Manage and maintain the reception area
- Act as the initial point of contact for the company, process visitors, conduct and record inductions before directing visitors to the relevant personnel
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to the relevant personnel
- Update business related spreadsheets as required
- Record business KPI's as required
- Oversee the cleaning contract and ensure it is adhered to across all company premises (UK)
- Administration of all contractors on site ensuring they have submitted required paperwork (risk assessments, SSOW) and completed the company induction
- Assist Directors and Managers with their duties as required
- Advise on improvements to and adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety and Quality procedures
As well as qualifying for the Government sponsored Apprenticeship in Business Administration, the successful candidate will have the following competencies, skills, experience and/or training requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer skills (Excel, Word etc)
- Good team working skills (positive attitude towards colleagues)
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure
A full UK driving licence is desirable.
Start date immediate.
Churchill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an entrepreneurial work environment, with professional development, challenging careers, and very competitive compensation.