Churchill Drilling Tools is a specialist oilfield service company that innovates performance enhancements for the industry. We are best known for our patented dart activated systems, but we also have many other unique technologies that improve performance and safety. Numerous operators rely on our service backed products to complete their projects, which are delivered from our regional hubs in Houston, Aberdeen and Abu Dhabi. We run a continuous process of product and application innovation and therefore need motivated professionals to join our dynamic teams and support our growth. Churchill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an entrepreneurial work environment, with professional development, challenging careers, and very competitive compensation.
The ideal candidate will have a dynamic and driven personality who will be accustomed to pushing development and driving organizational growth, you will have excellent communication skills. Oil and Gas experience is beneficial. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to assimilate expertise and quickly show the enthusiasm to exploit this opportunity. There are few constraints to the role, as a self-starter, you will be highly organized and have excellent prioritization skills.
- The QC Inspector will be responsible for ensuring all Goods In and in-house manufactured tools / components are compliant
- Ensure all QC is accurately documented for traceability
- Ensure all measurement & QC equipment is calibrated and maintain calibration log for various locations
- Ensure all inspection processes are relevant and documented
- Reviewing and approving material certificates
- Responsible for raising & progressing NCR’s
- 3 years’ experience working in a busy QC environment
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Ability to read and understand material test certificates
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to implement improvements to systems and processes
- Ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate various tasks within a tight schedule
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- FLT License preferred
If you believe that you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply here.