Churchill Drilling Tools is a specialist oilfield service company that innovates performance enhancements for the industry. We are best known for our patented dart activated systems, but we also have many other unique technologies that improve performance and safety. Numerous operators rely on our service-backed products to complete their projects, which are delivered from our regional hubs in Houston, Aberdeen and Abu Dhabi. We run a continuous process of product and application innovation and therefore need motivated professionals to join our dynamic teams and support our growth.
Churchill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an entrepreneurial work environment, with professional development, challenging careers, and very competitive compensation.
We currently have a vacancy for a Logistics/Commercial Executive. This is a permanent position. Start date immediate.
- Higher education qualification in business administration or similar subject
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working in a commercial role, including logistics in a multi-national environment (Experience in the oil and gas industry is not essential).
- Working knowledge of Syrinx software would be beneficial
- Experienced in the development and management of distributor/client agreements, contracts and tenders
- Ability to work as part of a team spread over several geographic locations
- Good communication skills - written, oral and presentations
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise in a busy, dynamic environment to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and capable of managing own time to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Good level of competency in word and excel
Outline of Job:
- Ensure the smooth running of sales admin function and systems and provide regular updates/reports to the Sales Director
- Responsible for managing Logistics function and processes.
- Maintain effective communications with external stakeholders and internal departments, including interfaces with associated systems
- Implement performance improvement initiatives to maximise opportunities and drive growth
Main tasks of Job:
- Oversee activities of the Sales Admin Teams. (Lookahead oversight, Invoices and DSO)
- Manage inter-hub shipments and logistics processes
- Ensure quotations are issued in line with Client and Regional Account Manager's requirements.
- Review and analyse sales performance against agreed KPI’s and Targets.
- Coordinate, develop and implement system performance improvement initiatives.
- Administration of Distributor Agreements, Client Contracts and Supplier Agreements
- Co-ordinate the review of contract terms and conditions for UK hub contracts
- Build strong relations with all stakeholders to ensure effective communication channels are established and maintained.
- Produce all necessary reports required by the organisation from Syrinx.
- Generate Management information reports including analysis and recommendations.
- Advise on improvements to and adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety and Quality procedures