Churchill Drilling Tools is a specialist oilfield service company that innovates performance enhancements for the industry. We are world leaders in dart activation technology which improves performance and safety. Numerous operators rely on our service backed products to complete their projects, which are delivered from our regional hubs in Houston, Aberdeen and Abu Dhabi. We run a continuous process of product and application innovation and therefore need results orientated professionals to join our dynamic teams and support our growth. Churchill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an entrepreneurial work environment, with professional development, challenging careers, and very competitive compensation.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a procurement and planning role. A driven personality who will be accustomed to pushing for results, you will have excellent communication and negotiation skills. Oil and Gas experience is beneficial but not a specific requirement for this role. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to assimilate expertise quickly show the enthusiasm to exploit this opportunity. There are few constraints to the role, as a self - starter, you will be highly organized and have excellent prioritization skills.
- The Buyer will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget.
- Responsible for procurement of parts, getting best possible prices and lead times.
- Ensuring vendors meet quality requirements and conducting analysis and audits where necessary.
- Producing accurate financial costings, ensuring total asset costs are kept within budget.
- Responsible for scheduling and prioritising life cycle of parts from quotes to final build.
- Buying experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in buying or planning role
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of Inventory Management
- Understanding of ERP systems
- Ability to plan and coordinate various tasks within a tight schedule
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY: NO AGENCIES