DAV MX™ CircSub
The DAV MX™ is a multi-function, multi-cycle circulating sub that delivers significantly improved performance and is simple to use. Run in hundreds of wells every year and recognized for its reliability, resilience and versatility, the DAV MX is the ultimate downhole circulation tool.
- Simple and reliable - unlike conventional balls, DAV MX Darts will not blow through on opening, therefore can be pumped at much higher speeds
- Over 2100 runs globally saving thousands of hours across a wide range of applications
Providing double float protection and eliminating the need for top-filling, running the Self-Filling Float operators can achieve significant time savings and improve safety.
- Save up to 18 minutes per 1,000 feet run in hole
- Compatible with shallow hole testing
Self-Filling Float Trigger™
The Self-Filling Float (SFF) Trigger is the simplest and fastest float system available for tripping into hole. It provides all the benefits of the original SFF including time savings of up to 18 minutes per 1,000 feet. However, with automatic depth-arming and pump-triggering, the SFF Trigger increases capability and simplicity even further.
- Saves up to 18 minutes per 1,000 feet run in hole
- Self-fills even when the tool is armed
DURA Drill Float™
The Double Upper Reserve Activating (DURA™) Float provides operators with superior well control on a number of contingency applications. Running the DURA, operators benefit from a dormant large bore float situated above the BHA which can be rapidly activated by pumping a dart from surface.
- Superior double float protection providing the ultimate contingency
- Allows self-filling and through bore until activated
Providing a high-quality contingency string barrier, the DICV Max range also features the largest through bore options in the industry and is available in any drill string connection.
- Superior contingency well control
- Compatible with Churchill products and other third party tools
When self-filling is not an option, the TopJet provides operators with a quick, simple and safe method of top-filling pipe when running-in-hole.
- Save up to 10 minutes per 1,000 feet run in hole
- Improve safety – Reduce spill hazards and benefit from a cleaner and safer rig floor
The unique HyPR HoleSaver™, the world’s first hydraulic pipe recovery system, enables operators to sever their drill-string in just a few hours and recover quickly and safely from stuck pipe incidents.
- No additional topside equipment or personnel required
- Faster, simpler, safer pipe recovery
The Drift Catcher is a high quality downhole pipe drift verification tool. It provides operators with rapid results and eliminates the need for risky and time-consuming drifting in the derrick or using ad-hoc in-hole wire tail drifting methods.
- Fast and accurate drifting
- Eliminate the threat of dropped objects when drifting from the derrick
Especially effective during milling operations, the Mud-Shear Sub is a simple solution that requires no topside equipment and delivers significant time savings when mud conditioning irrespective of flow rate or fluid type.
- Save an average of 1 hour for every 1,000bbls of mud sheared
- Easily configurable to suit any flow rate and viscosity
Pressure Test Sub MX™
The Pressure Test Sub MX is a simple yet accurate way to perform multiple pressure tests on the string with the capability to regain full circulation after each test.
- Shearing accuracy of up to 99.6%
- Regain full circulation after each test