DURA Drill Float™
The Double Upper Reserve Activating (DURA™) Float provides operators with superior well control on a number of contingency applications.
Running the DURA, operators benefit from a dormant large bore float situated above the BHA which can be rapidly activated by pumping a dart from surface.
Superior contingency well control
Providing operators with superior well control, the DURA de-risks contingency operations, including:
- Stuck pipe severance
- Drill String failure in BHA
- BHA leak paths
- Primary float failure
Based on the proven Self Filling Float™ technology, the dart activated DURA float is fitted with a dual flapper arrangement - providing unparalleled sealing technology and redundancy.
The Smart Choice
- Superior double float protection providing the ultimate contingency
- Allows Self-Filling and through bore until activated
- Activated by a fishable Churchill smart dart
- Large bore allows most activators to travel through safely while in dormant mode
- 10,000psi working pressure