Providing double float protection and eliminating the need for top-filling, running the Self-Filling Float operators can achieve significant time savings and improve safety.
- Save up to 18 minutes per 1,000 feet run in hole
- Compatible with shallow hole testing
Self-Filling Float Trigger™
The Self-Filling Float (SFF) Trigger is the simplest and fastest float system available for tripping into hole. It provides all the benefits of the original SFF including time savings of up to 18 minutes per 1,000 feet. However, with automatic depth-arming and pump-triggering, the SFF Trigger increases capability and simplicity even further.
- Saves up to 18 minutes per 1,000 feet run in hole
- Self-fills even when the tool is armed
DURA Drill Float™
The Double Upper Reserve Activating (DURA™) Float provides operators with superior well control on a number of contingency applications. Running the DURA, operators benefit from a dormant large bore float situated above the BHA which can be rapidly activated by pumping a dart from surface.
- Superior double float protection providing the ultimate contingency
- Allows self-filling and through bore until activated
Providing a high-quality contingency string barrier, the DICV Max range also features the largest through bore options in the industry and is available in any drill string connection.
- Superior contingency well control
- Compatible with Churchill products and other third party tools
When self-filling is not an option, the TopJet provides operators with a quick, simple and safe method of top-filling pipe when running-in-hole.
- Save up to 10 minutes per 1,000 feet run in hole
- Improve safety – Reduce spill hazards and benefit from a cleaner and safer rig floor